The 9th ETSI Workshop on Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) will take place on 6-8 March 2018 and will kindly be hosted by the Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy in the city of Berlin, Germany. Please see more details from http://www.etsi.org/itsworkshop
The event will be organized as follows:
- Tuesday 6 March : C-ITS : Status Around the Globe
- Wednesday 7 March : C-ITS Next Challenges and Framing the Needs Towards Automated Driving
- Thursday 8 March : Towards Accident Free Automated Driving
A stable agenda will be provided early February.
This event intends to provide a status of the ongoing activities to facilitate the deployment of Cooperative ITS in Europe and around the globe.
This will also be an opportunity to get an insight into:
- some of the challenges bringing the standardized technologies from paper into operational deployments,
- the work on hybrid solutions including cellular technology together with the short range C-ITS communication technology,
- the next step moving from the initial Day 1 C-ITS services through the next phases of C-ITS towards higher and higher degrees of automation.
The ITS Workshop is free of charge and open to all upon registration. Please note that due to the nature of the hosting premises, the registration will be closed on 28 February 2018.